Michael Guang Liang Live


With special appearance by : Vina Panduwinata

10 August 2007 | 19:00

SANDS INTERNATIONAL EXECUTIVE CLUB
Mangga Dua Square 5-7th Floor
Gunung Sahari No.1
T 6231-2888

from Everything I say is fascinating
I am utterly in love with this song by Guang Liang! It is the first thing I listen to in the morning, all the way to work in the car, at office, on the way back home, and it will be the last thing I hear tonight.

I am practising so I can sing this song at karaoke. ^_^ To help me in my efforts, I found a great site at www.learn-chinese-through-music.com Each lyric comes in three rows - the han yu pin yin, the chinese characters and the english translation. Awesome!! And you can download all 100+ song lyrics by registering.

Guang Liang's Tong Hua lyrics are beautiful!


viewed till August 7: 460,018 times

0 comments:

Your Ad Here